Re: RE: My new website...finally

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 09:43:33 EST

Thanks Sean,

Thanks! And i do intend to keep my dak running. With 197k on it, I have some valve noise, a whiny fuel pump, and a carrier bearing that need replaced. Everything else is cosmetic ;) But with school, and crappy jobs, and getting married and all, money is hard to come by, so I will keep my Dak until I kill her.

And if my Dad can out 260 on his Nissan with only a blown head gasket, I think my Dak will do just fine.

Mike S.
93 Dak V6 5 speed
www.geocities.com/geek_farm/truck.html

Hey Mike!

The site looks good! Keep her running and you might catch me ;^P

When I finish this semester, I'll also polish my TB's. Not enough time right
now. Great description of how you did yours!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!