RE: window tint

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 12:04:39 EST

Steve,
Use either straight water or a VERY light mix with soap. I use the same mix
to clean and apply. I use about 3-4 drops of dish soap to a quart of water.
This is enough to cut any light residue on the windows when cleaning, but
not enough to leave a film on the glass you'll ever notice. Hope this
helps.
Rich - Ashburn, VA