Re: I'll ask AGAIN

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 15:22:58 EST

I'm pretty much going through the same thing as you, only I found a computer
used. my intentions are to use the stock one, until I wanna go to the
track, switch computers, and throw in some 93 octane.

You can probably get away with running 89, if you run a 180 thermo. and the
3923 plugs.......and really listen to your motor. I guess the only real
way to tell is to try it, some folks have trouble with pinging, others
don't....If you do decide to do it, just drive easy

HTH

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"
95 SLT CC V8 5.2 auto