Re: RE: Dodge Question

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 17:19:54 EST

At 01:06 PM 3/21/01 -0800, you wrote:
> >From underneath the car. Helps to have a lift, else you'll need ramps or
>jackstands. I assume this is a transverse mounted engine like my Caravan.
>Ron

Hey, Ron

Did you change the plugs yourself on the Caravan? I'm facing the same
with the 3.8L. I was hoping that there was a bracket setup that would
let you tip the engine a bit forward but no such luck. I think that I'll
just take it to a garage ... unless you've done it and it was fairly easy
to reach from below (I mount one wheel onto the curb in front on my house
to do things from below) and the gorilla that did the Daks wasn't allowed to
touch the plugs on the Caravans.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG