fog lights went out???

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 22:28:26 EST

Two days a go i replaced the fog lights with brighter ones and they work
great.

  I picked up my dad from work and my fogs were working (my dad said). I
just went to start working on making them DTRL and they don't work anymore
:( Both bulbs are still intact and not black. This could be a blessing. I
was going to cap the wire lead that goes to the fogs from the switch so
guess this is one less worry about power going through the switch. I am
just hoping that the bulbs are still ok. One thing I do know is that the
switch on both our trucks is really cheap and the fogs do go out. It has a
TSB. I don't think that I will get it fixed unless the head lights go out
as well. I know others had the same problem but does this sound like the
switch?

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual