Re: RE: Dodge Question

From: Robert D. Smith (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 21:25:11 EST

Hey, Bob,
Ron's got it right! MAJOR PITA !!! I changed the plugs in my 95 Caravan -
all from the top side. Could hardly find them on the back side, even after
removing the aircleaner. Broke the last 2 on the back side getting them out
& then broke the last one at install trying to get the last little tweak on
the wrench to seat it. Top 1/2 came out in the sparkplug socket. Got the
bottom 1/2 loose & dropped it near the receiver hole. Couldn't get it out
from the top. Crawled underneath & got so P-Oed that I bent the heat shrouds
out of the way in order to get at it. Amazing how you can make your arms
longer when you have to, lol!

Bob Smith
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4

For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it!)