Re: DML:What job?

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 19:52:50 EST

Yeah, Im thinking the same thing. I just want to make sure that im leaving for
the right reasons. A buddy just got hired and told me about it, that is how I
heard about them hiring. I am pretty sure that in the end I will go there, im
not going up any farther with Lowe's. Besides, I have requested, asked and even
pleaded with them to move me to a dept. and get me off the front end cash
registers. They keep telling me, oh, give it some time. We will get you taken
care of in the next few weeks, that was about three or four months now. I am
almost to the point of leaving. Of course though, this is if my mvr, background,
and history are to their standards. Anyway, thanks for your alls responses.
Later.

AR