Re: DAK IS BACK!

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 21:28:40 EST

In article <00b801c0b1c2$63a36bc0$deee0818@hmmnd1.in.home.com>,
grndak4x4@home.com wrote:

> Anybody wanna buy a MSD 6-Offroad Ignition

After reading your message? Are you kidding? :-)

Glad to hear you tracked it down. Thanks for posting your results, I was
seriously considering getting an MSD on my '95 some day, guess I'd better
re-consider.

One thing puzzles me though... I thought I remember reading that you
tried once unplugging the MSD and switching back to the stock ignition to
see if that was causing your problem. Do you think it was just that the
cap and other parts were already too hammered by that point to work at
all?

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 239 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
hers: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black
soon: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black