Re[2]: IAT box & dyno results

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 15:25:03 EST

Mike, I ended up taking the TB adapter from the MPI
down to a local machine shop and had them tap and
thread a hole in the back. Just below where the TB sits
is a thick area (just the right size for an IAT) worked
out great. I would still like to have one of Bernd's boxes
tho. ;)

GS -

From: Michael Clark <mike@mikesdakota.com>
Subject: Re[2]: DML: IAT box & dyno results

And for the lazy M1 users who haven't remounted their IAT and just have
it hanging (like me)..... the box is quite useful. After a while you get
real
good and judging the optimal position to set it at. Butt dyno does
show something good is going on. You can't go wrong with this mod.
- --Mike
www.mikesdakota.com