Moroso, FL Dragway Photos

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 15:13:10 EST

Ok all, I FINALLY got the photos up from my trip. There are several
pages... First is of a ahem, err ahh... all Chevy Super Show...
http://www.dakota.4mg.com/ChevyShow.htm There are several photos of the jet
powered cars and trucks throwing flames and smoke about..pretty cool,
including and 18 wheeler with 3 Jet Turbine engines!!! 308 mph in 5.23 sec
1.4 mile.... kinda slow if ya ask me..LOL
The second page is of Friday Night Bracket Racing. I couldnt get any of my
truck, as i was racing all night. Turned a 16.2 as my best. There is a
Solar Yellow R/T that was there also. http://www.dakota.4mg.com/Moroso.htm
In any case...Enjoy!