R/T rims and step bars

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 15:50:06 EST

I have a GenIII (white) with dakota sport wheels and tires. And just got my
black weston step bars installed :-) My question is, I was thinking of
getting R/T rims and tires but when I look at it now it seems that what I got
on there now would look better than the R/T setup. Because of the step bars
making it look kind of 4X4ish. What do you guys think and if anyone has step
bars and R/T rims on their dak, pics would be much appreciated, thanks in
advance.

Pics of mine without step bars can be found below
Aaron "The Man"
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC
http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html