RE: OFF TOPIC - Recording Capacities

From: Chris Reck (roadkill@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 16:58:21 EST

ASF - 320 x 240 at 1hr21min is 607mb (South Park, The Movie recorded in
MPEG-4 and 64kbps Audio)
MPG - 352x240 at 22:02min is 219mb (South Park, Thanksgiving Episode (4th
Grade) recorded in MPEG-2 Audio and Video)

I collect the South Park Episodes... Why? Have cable modem and no job...
:-)

Dak Content - Laptop was setup playing South Park episodes on my road trip
to South Dakota. 3500 mi over 5 days.

Chris
'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 Amethyst