Re: Fiberglass hood Gen III

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 18:52:30 EST

    Of all the manufacturers of fiberglass hoods I've seen (about 10) I have
yet to see a stock looking fiberglass hood for Gen 3 Dak's. Actually, you
won't really save that much weight by replacing the hood. The weight
difference between my stock hood and my Legendary Cars hood is at most about
10 lbs.

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport