1) Near Head On Collision 2) Out "flying"

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 21:42:41 EST

1) Well - I was out driving this evening, when I was passing a strip
mall, when right in front of me to my disbelief - there was a driver
coming straight at me in my lane of traffic!! I hit the horn and just
held on it - the car had its left hand turn signal on and was apparently
going to make a left turn up ahead into the mall - but seemed to either
not know or not care that he was driving right at me! While still
holding the horn I made a sharp swerve to my right - I was very lucky
there was no traffic on my right. I saw in my side mirror as I passed
by him - that he eventually moved over into the left lane again. But my
heart was in my throat for the next half hour.

2) I was on my way to Foley Dodge when that close call happened - I
was going to up there to give them the DML flyer and Project Save
Chrysler flyer and form letter. I'm not sure how seriously they took
me. <shrug> I'm going ot hit the other dealers around Chicago, in the
future. I also tagged two Dakota trucks on the way home. A two tone Gen
II that had a temporary license sticker (someone had just applied for
license plates and probably just bought it) - and a Solar Yellow Gen III
reg cab V8 with a roll pan and purple flames on the fender.

I'm going to be tagging as many Dakotas as I can - I printed up some 50
copies total of all three flyers.

Also - I will be updating my personal Dakota site in the next week or
so.

Tom S.

http://www.SaveChrysler.com

http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine

1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x4 w/snowplow