Re: Bushwacker Flairs

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 23:56:38 EST

I am planning on getting these and a set of atleast R/T sized rims for the
pre Gen 3 R/T I jsut liek the way that sounds, I bolted on my friends R/T
rims and it looked bad ass, but they where perfectly even witht eh top of the
fender lip. I really think flares would look badass ona lowered truck, so I
want to get some... but there a little less than $300 everwhere that I have
called thats near local (withing about 100 Mi where i ahve to get everything
from)

Greg