Re: IAT box & dyno results -- tech discussion

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 13:55:57 EST

On the average, i've seen about a 2-3 degree advance on the timing at colder
engine temps and about a 1-2 degree advance under normal operating temp. The
fuel enrichment is not quite enough to make a big difference on the A/F meters,
but I believe Jon actually measured it on his Dyno runs. Jon?

- Bernd