Re: People will buy anything on ebay

From: Al & Jeanna Figols (ALJF@mhonline.net)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 15:07:31 EST

WOW, I finally found a way to get you guys to notice me!! I've posted
on this list several times and nobody seems to respond. In any case, In
case some of you have forgotten, I posted all of the parts and
instruction on this list to make the intake for all to read. What I
have on ebay is no worse than some of the "cold air intakes" that people
are made from the same ABS plastic, but for much more money. Don't
forget, alot of people have no mechanical knowledge and can't come up
with somethiing as simple as this. I'm merly posting the intake for
what it cost to make.
Al