Mikesdakota gets a new paint job!

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 22:34:13 EST

Hey guys just thought I'd drop a note letting you know my Dak will be
going in on Monday for a full re-paint. Had enough hail damage two
weeks ago (no dents just paint chipping) that the insurance is picking
up the tab. I'm pulling the plastic bed liner and will have the bed
sprayed later. Finally my dak will look good close up as well as from
a distance! Yahoooooooo....................

I shoud get it back Next Tuesday. I hope to be able to take some
"sanded" photos during the work. I already have some pics of the bed
with the liner removed. Ever wondered what 100k miles with a plastic
liner does to your bed? You might be surprised. I'll post a note
when I get those pics up.....

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com