Re: Lil' Red Truck

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 22:19:06 EST

Positive it's not a clone. Checked it again tonight and there is no rust on
the body. The wood is in good condition but needs a little tlc. The paint is
in good condition but the decals are showing fading. It has the factory
cruise, power windows, and a/c and they all work. It looks to be in good shape
under the hood and all o the chrome is in good shape. Drove it again with my
father (who is now also interested) and it definitely runs good. All of the
sheet metal is straight with no dents or dings that could be spotted. All of
the exterior chrome is in perfect shape also. This truck looks like it was
kept outside under a cover probably a carport. The best thing is the mileage
is at 56K. I looked at it real closely and I am pretty sure it has not been
tampered with. As for the dak content, looks like my dak may have a truck to
tow around to the car shows in the future.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+