Mark Kuzia's paint job!

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 00:29:07 EST

Mark I didn't realize how good the dak came out after you had it painted.
Looks sweet! BTW, just wanted to ask how you are doing on the project with
the airhat. Be sure to share pics when you come up with something. I have
locked down my old '96 with my company (work for my father) and it is now my
personal company vehicle with me having rights to buy it back when I want
and he will not sell it to anyone else unless I decide I don't want it. I
still have a full-size diesel that I drive but I would rather drive the dak.
Since I can drive it to and from work it helps to keep down the miles on my
QC. Anyways, truck is looking good!

Jeff Durling
'01 4c2 QC SLT+