Lil' Red Express/attn. Jeff

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 15:21:24 EST

Hey Jeff, I've been reading your posts on purchasing a Lil' Red Express.
I've seen plenty of magazine articles, and even a t.v. show dedicated to
these trucks. Pretty cool, and very rare!

I was surfing the net, and came across this site that I thought you might
check out.

http://www.connet80.com/~meljr/lil_red.html

Coolest piece of information there.....snip>"the fastest 1978 American made
vehicle from 0 to 100 MPH as tested by Car and Driver." Way to go Dodge!

Anyhow, just thought I'd pass that on to you. Good luck on the truck buy!

Later,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport
http://www.wacokid.freehomepage.com/