RE: RE: another ques for bernd

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 11:44:15 EST

On Gen III's for sure, the gas cap must be of the pressure-vacuum type.
There must be relief valves built into the cap to release fuel tank pressure
at predetermined pressures. This also applies to fuel tank vacuum. If you
buy a locking gas cap make sure you look at the application guide to
determine the proper cap. Your PCM will.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD