Re: New tires

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 09:41:30 EST

I would really like to use that size but don't think I can since the durango r/t is all wheel drive and I believe
it sits higher than a 4x2 durango. If anyone on the list can attest to that please let me know. My dealer told me
that was one of the sizes that could be flashed in and then I would be perfect but didn't know if they would fit.
Those are somewhat wider than stock but the problem I see is that they are almost 2" taller than stock. I have the
flares and have also added the molded splash guards so I am not concerned about spray. The tires I want come in
that size also so if I could get them to fit it would be cool. I may call the guy I know at a tire shop today who
stocks all the sizes and see what he says. BTW, my QC is a 4x2.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+