Re: custom fiberglass work

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 08:59:34 EST

In a message dated 03/25/2001 2:43:08 AM EST, hemidak@Msn.com writes:

> sorry about that, i got to thinking after i sent it that i should have put
> down what i wanted to do.

That's OK, a lot of people make the same mistake.

 i want to put scoops from dodge demon or super
> bee. they are the same i believe.i have fiberglass reproductions.
> just wondering if they could be used to make an all fiberglass hood.

Sure, they can be attached to just about any substrate. When you start
talking about custom you'll be sure to get some "custom" pricing. : )
Have you looked for a plain FG hood that you can attach
the scoops to yourself?
That might be the most cost effective way to go.
Let us know what you come up with.