Re: 2000 4x4 lift

From: Kevin L. Miller (kmrcdd@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 15:38:31 EST

Bill,
I just ordered a Performance accessories 3" body lift for my 2000 Quad cab.
The only thing available right now is for the 99 Dakota so I know I will
have to do some fabricating and/or adjustments. Fortunately I have blocks &
other parts from another lift and friends with access to machine shop
equipment to fab the parts I need. I will let you know how it goes.