RE: Speeding Tickets! ARGG

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 16:35:30 EST

William,

If you take traffic school you have to do what Ron said. But in my
situation I took online traffic school for only $20.00 plus the DMV traffic
school fee. The online traffic school only took me about 45 min. to
complete. It is all web based and easy to navigate. I just printed out all
the pages and took the test off those pages. Once you pay all the fees the
court will send you a list of schools that are approved by the court. I
used traffic101.com. Good Luck! If you need any help let me know.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, CA
http://www.dodgetruckonline.com
coertell@earthlink.net
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422