Re: Dak Euro's

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 00:10:39 EST

Been curious myself. I'm not into that type of thing usually but I saw
that APC has the euro taillights in a few colors. In better detail, the
part that has chrome is still chrome but colored. I think the blue ones
might look good on the blue dak. Last time I saw anything about them was
one of the ads in May issue of trukin' and it said coming soon.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+