RE: RE: RE: New Budget for my Dakota has been approved!!!

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 01:23:44 EST

Hmmm. Did you say aluminum extrusion? Does that mean you can get us all an
extruded aluminum grill insert like the list had talked about? LOL!

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, CA
http://www.dodgetruckonline.com
coertell@earthlink.net
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422