RE: RE: RE: Dak Euro's

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 01:54:20 EST

Hi Chris,

How's the back?

I saw them on there but I know for a fact they're not shipping yet. Last
ship date I heard is April 7th. That's from APC but I've heard lots and
lots of dates from them for the past year. Last excuse was DOT approval
problems. Not only that but they only list the clear Euro tail. There are
a few others are scheduled to come out at the same time, e.g., carbon fiber.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD