Re: Oil Extreme (Kind of Long)

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 05:41:18 EST

No comments on Oil extreme, but an observation on the source(motortec
online)of your info; there are no other products tested, their archives
don't work, their forum is blank and the only working link takes you to an
order form. In other words, this whole website was created just to pitch
this product.
Patrick Delgado