Re: thoughts and prayers needed...

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 15:53:08 EST

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. My daughter-in-law lost her
brother (age 38) the day after Christmas a year-ago, so I have some idea of
what you and your family are going through. My thoughts and prayers are
with you. I hope the good memories of your brother can get you through this
very difficult times.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

--
Miles Harris III
Simi Valley, CA

"Steve & Leslie" <slarunde@bardstown.com> wrote in article <99n8ov$q6t$1@bent.twistedbits.net>... > Well guys, I'm not normally one to ask for something like this. But since > the loss of my brother (age 36) earlier this month it's been really hard on > my family and I. So thoughts and prayers that we can all get through this > would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. > Leslie > > >