RE: Re: power window kits?

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 02:27:17 EST

I have the Electric-Life power window conversion. It is a fairly simple
install with a couple of people. The windows roll down very fast. I would
say faster than a stock setup. I noticed that my pass side window does roll
up very slow.

Steven
http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.soundOFprestige.com