Re: 2.5L Spark Plug Wires and Frustration [very long]

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 12:25:33 EST

Alex.
    I'm guessing that that tower adapter will also only fit the common type
of distributor cap. remember.. You've got to go through your cap. I'd say
they've probably just overlooked the Gen II's in the Accel lists.. The only
real changes to the 4 cyl Daks came about on the Gen III's.. From what I've
seen.. that looks more like the 2.5 from the Jeeps.. Not the stroked 2.2's
like we have in the Gen I & II's. I may be wrong on this one.. I haven't
gotten to look that close to a Gen III 2.5 truck. Can anyone pull a plug
wire out of your newer 2.5 to confirm?
Otherwise Alex.. Just order a set for the Gen I truck.. I suspect it will
fit.
Aaron