98 Dakota For Sale

From: Heather Mosley (hmosley1@austin.rr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 18:11:19 EST

Ok guys, yes...sad news, but for a good reason. I'm needing to sell my
truck in hopes of a buyer instead of a trade in. I wont get anything if
I trade it in but if I sell it for what I owe I'll be happy. I'm
needing room for three (yes 3...) come August so I'll be ready for
November :) We (Ryan and I) Just found out trouble is on the way ;)

The Truck :)

It's a 98 4cyl, 5spd 3.92 rear axle, 30x9.5.15 Pirellie Scorpion Tires
(year old). Religiously has oil changes by 6,000 miles with Mobil 1
synth 10x30

If anyone is interested, please email me...Great for a beginning driver
or as a truck to drive to work short distance (it gets about 20mpg).
Let me know and I'll let you know what I owe on the loan :) I have
pictures and some of the guys on here know my truck (Intensely
Bluetiful)

Heather

Austin, Texas