Re: Re: I Hate Drum Brakes!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 21:17:39 EST

Yeah, no doubt the beach runs had something to do with it but at least with the
front disc brakes I can see if I'm having a problem... With those damn rear
drums you can pull a wheel and all you'll see is a nice clean cowl. No way of
knowing what's going on inside. I just wish we had disc's all around.
Tom