Re: re Sad Day, to sunroofs

From: Mike Hamilton (mhamilton@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 22:18:52 EST

Hey Jef,

I've got a dealer installed sunroof in my '97 club cab. I love it. It is
really far forward and covers the two front seats nicely, but does not
extend beyond the buckets to the back of the cab. Mine is electric with the
button mounted just in front of it between the visors. Sorry, but I don't
have any pics of it.

Mike Hamilton
'97 Club Cab SLT, V6, MSD-6