Re: More Mobil 1 silliness..Here's the Deal!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 23:48:20 EST

In a message dated 3/27/2001 9:17:53 PM Mountain Standard Time,
dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com writes:

> And here's an important point people.If 3 of every 10 people were to use
> thse 100% fully synthetic oils,our supplies of crude oil in our planet
> earth
> will last longer..

actually if .00000001 outa every 10 people use Fully synthetic it would
help.... dunno where the hell that 3 came from....

Mobil 1 will not cause leaks, it's a much finer oil, much more pure. If you
ahve a small gap somwhere that standard oil doesn't leak out of, Mobil 1
will, it doesn't really creat leaks, jsut brings the really really small ones
to your attention. Personally after I get my engien rebuild (somtime down
the road) I am going to use nothign but sythetic oil. I do treuly belive
that it keeps the insides of an engine cleaner and make it perform better
over time. But for now i'll stick with Csatrol GTX 10W30 because it hasn't
done me wrong, and when I cahgne it, I can feel it, and eprsonalyl I like
that...

Greg