Re: Re: was My dak's SMOKING(now TPS)!!!!!!!

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 09:40:08 EST

Greg, I'm not sure what the readings are when you ohm out the tps.... It
should vary +/- so many ohms when you open the butterfly on the TB.. There
was a thread awhile back where someone posted the info on several of the
sensors... And the cost for my TPS was $83 and some change (dealer only)...
Luckily it was a fix for me..
Maybe some else can remember who posted the info on the sensors...
Hth, Hop..
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/MlG3OZWiDW@4M/profile.htm