Aftermarket horn

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 15:54:02 EST

Ok, I'm still rounding up parts for my dad's new ride. He keeps calling me
to tell me more stuff that he wants to put on the truck. He just tells me
to buy whatever I think is best and he'll pay me back....fine by me. So,
now he wants a new horn. Something deeper and louder he says. I know some
of you have gone to aftermarket horns. Anyone have any opinions on good/bad
ones? Part numbers? Prices? Where to get the best deal? How hard
different ones are to install (since he and I will be doing all the
installs.)
BTW: The horn will be going in a 97 dak 4x4 V6.
Thanks!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/