Re: important air intake QUESTION!!!!!!!

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 10:56:30 EST

Matt, nobody's jumping on you here, it's natural for people to notice when
they start seeing the same mail again. Sometimes there are funky mail errors
and double posts that are no one's fault. I dont know if it's your e-mail
server or what, but I got that piece of mail probably six times this week.

Keep asking questions, no one's out to get you. I don't always get an answer
either, it just depends who's paying attention. :-)

- Alex