Re:Sunroof questions

From: TX QC2000 (txqc2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 11:50:04 EST

I've been loosely following this thread so please
forgive me if I've repeated any info. previously
posted.

There is a gentleman in VA who posted pictures of the
pop-up sunroof he had installed on his Quadcab
recently. They can be found at:
http://www.ayrow.com/sunroof.html
This webpage is pretty informative re:what was
involved in installing the sunroof. It also only cost
him around $300.00.

He also retrofitted some leather seats from a Durango
in his QC. Pics of this mod can be found at:
http://www.ayrow.com/seats.html

I hope this helps.

=====
'00 Quadcab SLT+ Garnet Red 4x4 (AWD) 5.9L 46RE 3.55 LSD. For list of modifications to my QC, see my profile:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Vof5jrNb0pR1M/

For pictures of my QC & Accessories: http://www.geocities.com/txqc2000