Re: RE: RE: Autolite 3923's (I'm confused)

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 13:42:57 EST

You know what I didn't even ask, but I just looked and the reciept paper
thing says they put in 985's. BUT when I went to the store because I was
going to buy them and put them in myself that is the part number that the
book gave me, so it is not one heat range colder, than the book said, now
maybe the book I saw was old and the shop has a new book with better info,
but I don't know. Also there is a note on the reciept thingy that says "We
put in a colder plug due to customer request, we are not responsible for any
malfunctions..." Sorry

Aaron "The Man"
Dodge 3:16 "And on the eight day God made the Dakota."