Spark plug Question."DENSO"

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 14:37:22 EST

    Has anyone on the list tried Denso sparkplugs?? I have a recommendation
that they work best in a blower situation of all the plugs they tested. Less
tendency to cause detonation, last 50 percent longer and don't need for an
upgraded ignition to fire. The recommendation is for the "IRIDIUM U GROOVE"
# IK20 or a less expensive version KJ20CR-L11. If anybody knows a local
dealer please call them and get a price on both & let me know. Nearest on to
me is in Houston TX.. I have a feeling they are expensive.
Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD
K-N + Cool-Air, Quick-D TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180 T'STAT, SilBlades
GIBSON 3" Single Side-Swept cat-back, G-TECH, <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>