Re: Re: Re: Reflection on my dak (Miles Harris III)

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 14:39:06 EST

Actually, at some point in time I will be improving the intake and
eventually the exhaust (what this list has done to my once just drive it
attitude). In the mean time I keep telling myself all the advantages to a 4
banger to suppress my Horsepower Envy.

--
Miles Harris III
Simi Valley, CA

Puddlestompa@aol.com wrote in article <b9.c9d866d.27f387ac@aol.com>... > >>This leads to domestic tranquility since I don't have > to convince my wife I really need that new intake and exhaust system.<< > > What do you mean, you can do both these things to your truck, also may I make > a suggestion, Wheel Flares, they are pretty expensive but the increase on the > cool meter is amazing, trust me > > Aaron "The Man" > 98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC > http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html >