Re: Re: Summit Praise!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 10:30:19 EST

Really? I would think they could get orders to us here in Tejas a lot
faster if they're not shipping out of O-HI-O. Wonder in I can just go
pick up my next order?
Richard in San Antonio

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:21:15 -0600 "Heather Mosley"
<hmosley1@austin.rr.com> writes:
> Just thought I'd share a fact with you...Summit is a Texas company
> ;)
>
> They're main facility is in New Braunfels Texas about 45 minutes
> south of
> Austin, 20 north of San Antonio...once tried to get a job there (at
> the time
> they were going through cut backs so I guess I couldn't even get an
> interview!)
>
> So I guess what I'm saying is...Texas is a great place to be :)
>
> Heather
> Austin, Tx

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.