Bulb replacement. GE Xenon?

From: Chris Ryan (CSRyan@teleport.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 14:37:15 EST

I just had one of the driving lights go out, so I thought if I'm going
to replace one I might as well do them all. Bernd, you say the GE
replacements aren't complete junk like the rest of the "Xenon" products?
I think I'll try those. I think it was GE 9007 HP for the head lamps,
does anyone know what the # is for the factory driving lights? Thanks.

--
Chris
Portland, OR