RE: RE: No Power for California.. No Soup (so to speak) for you. (long)

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 16:02:09 EST

The price of technology. Personally, I'm torn between the apple orchards
and technology. I like toys....but I like apples and all the other things
that grow from the ground up. That's the saddest part, living here in
Irvine and watching all these buildings coming up for the hi-tech
businesses. Some of the best vegetable and fruit growing soil in the world
getting buried by cement.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD