Re: No Power for California.. No Soup (so to speak) for you. (long)

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 15:53:16 EST

I dunno about the wine.. Texas has some bad a$$ wine.. Made in Fort
Stockton... And some good beer... And computer manufacturers... and
"electricity".. and if you look hard enough you might find a few
nut's...q;^B And as far as planes go I'd much rather drive my Dak... ;-)
Hop.
W/ a V8 lol
(Ducking fer cover!)