Re: Truck shakes when brakeing

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 15:05:48 EST

Prashant

Your rotors are warped. It's an easy fix. Get powerslot rotors and new pads.
You can get them for a little as $250.00 or even cheaper delivered. Take
about an hour to install. No special tools required. If you get your rotors
turned down, they are thinner and will likely warp even easier.

Lot's of folks that have Daks had this problem. Don't bother with the Rotors
from Mopar. It will just do it again.

Also spray water on your rotors (front) wheels when you have just driven the
truck. Let them cool for 20 min or so. I know you are going to say "What
about rain and mud puddles?" .

The rotors are spinning and get wet on all sides at the same time. No
warping.

Patrick O'Day