Re: Re: Re: Reflection on my Dak [pointless]

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 16:36:39 EST

Will,

I know Nissan's first hand. My dad has had an 87 hardbody extended cab since i totaled his 87 Nissan Stanza. I will give it one thing, its got over 250k on it and is still going with only a head gasket and timing chain replacement...

Still (picture the high school cheerleader you always had a thing for here) give me D...give me an A...give me a K...whats that spell? Truck!!! ;)

Mike S.
93 Dak V6 5 speed CC